Yearbook Photos Needed by Tuesday, May 17!
Your photos are needed. Please upload any photos from class or school events that you would like to be considered for the yearbook layout.
5th Grade Families - please upload baby photos of your child(ren) this weekend to be included in the yearbook.
How to upload photos to Treering:
Having the photos uploaded directly is the quickest and most reliable way to ensure the photos are available, we know where to include them in the yearbook and are of high enough qualify. To upload photos to Treering, here are the steps:
1. Sign in to your account
2. Click on the “Photos” button
3. Find the correct folder for your folder and click on it - it is important that the photos be uploaded to the correct folders so that we know where they belong
4. Click the “Add Photos” button
5. Select the source of your photos (your computer, Facebook, instagram etc.)
6. Click on the photo or group of photos you want to upload and click “Upload”
7. Repeat for other photos in other folders
Here is the Treering sign up link if don’t have an account yet: https://www.treering.com/validate?PassCode=1013911886083238